Our Innovation, Automation & Tooling Team in Frankfurt is currently looking for you as a Full-Stack Developer (f/m)!
What you can expect:
- Support operational units in providing automation solutions and proper tooling
- Design and implement backend software intersecting cloud and container technologies
- Learn and adapt new technologies and prepare them for company wide adoption
- Write documentation in order to help colleagues to adopt and use your product
What we expect:
- Experience in at least 2 of these Languages: Node.JS / Python / Go / PHP / Shell Scripting
- Real world experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
- Very good knowledge using Git
- Ability to adapt new technologies fast
- Knowledge in JSON and REST APIs
- Knowledge developing/running applications on Linux Operating systems
- Desirable knowledge of any public cloud vendor (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of concepts and benefits of Immutable Infrastructures
- Experience in how to design and implement Micro Services
- Proven track record in employing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategies
What we value:
- Dynamism and initiative
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit
- Ability to achieve results
- Desire to grow and learn
What we offer:
a great working atmosphere where self-initiative is highy welcomed, work with an ambitious and motivated team, participation in projects technologically attractive, flexible working hours, a great open space office, continuous training opportunities and work with latest technology. All this is topped off with the advantages of a medium-sized company: flat hierarchy, rapid decision making, an open communication across team boundaries, team spirit and noticeable contribution of each individual to the corporate success.
We are looking forward to receive your application including information regarding your salary expectation and the reference number FSD 1010. Please send your application to the following email-address: email@example.com.
For first questions do not hesitate to contact Ms. Franziska Klut under the following phone number 004969408018121 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RefNr.: FSD 1010
Hanauer Landstraße 196
60314 Frankfurt am Main